Ordering and Shipping Information | Seams Sew Perfect
Thank you for so much for shopping with Seams Sew Perfect! We are a quilt shop in Madison, Maine. If you're ever in the area we would love to see you! We so appreciate your order, and will take great care in fulfilling it for you.
- We typically ship out orders the next business day, via USPS
- Fabric yardage is sold in half-yard increments. Each quantity of 1 that you order equals a half-yard. If you'd like 2 yards, order a quantity of 4. Fabric will be continuous yardage, not cut in half-yard pieces.
We accept the following payments on our website:
- Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express
- Apple Pay
- PayPal PayLater
In an effort to keep your cost down, we have reduced our shipping prices, and offer a flat rate shipping for orders $13.99 and up.
Shipping for order totals up to $13.00 is $3.99!
Shipping for orders $13.01 & up is $6.99 flat rate!
(Flat rate shipping special excludes Janome machine orders)
- We ship within the continental United States via USPS. Typical USPS transit times are 2-6 days (may be longer).
- We strive to ship out your order within 1 business day or faster, but may be shipped within 2 business days of receipt & payment of your order.
- Certain items, such as sewing machines, may be shipped via UPS.
- Shipping rates are based on your order total, with the exception of Janome machines (we have fixed shipping rates for those)
- Once a package leaves our facility, it is of our control. We are not responsible for lost, stolen packages or packages damaged in transit. You must contact the carrier to remedy these situations.
Returns are accepted on certain items within 30 days of purchase, if item is unopened and in original undamaged packaging. If you would like to request a return, please email us at info@ssperfect with your Name, Order Date, Order Number, the item you wish to return and the reason for return. We review each return request on a case-by-case basis.
- Refunds are not granted on shipping costs.
- You are responsible for cost of shipping a returned item to our shop.
- Special order items
- Fabrics, including as cut fabric, pre-cuts, kits
- Due to copyright: Books, Patterns, Software, Embroidery Designs
- Sale Items
- Gift Cards
- Shipping costs
Partial Returns on Machines are accepted within 10 days of purchase with the following conditions:
- The box is unopened and not damaged.
- The machine has not been registered for warranty with Janome.
- A 15% restocking fee will be deducted from the refund.
- No refunds will be granted on shipping costs.
- You are responsible for shipping the machine to us at your expense via UPS or USPS, with insurance for the price of the machine. If the machine arrives to us damaged, we are not responsible for return of purchase. In this case, you would initiate an insurance claim with the carrier.
Exchanges will be granted within 30 days of purchase on certain items that arrived damaged. Item must be unopened and in original packaging. To request an exchange, please email us at email@example.com with your Name, Date of Purchase, Item Name & Description, and Order Number (or stop in if you live local to our shop).
No refunds for classes will be given within 7 days of class date.
Seams Sew Perfect
167 Lakewood Road
Madison, Maine 04950